Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The category of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E330 - Citric acid
Citric acid: Citric acid is a weak organic acid that has the chemical formula C6H8O7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms. More than a million tons of citric acid are manufactured every year. It is used widely as an acidifier, as a flavoring and chelating agent.A citrate is a derivative of citric acid; that is, the salts, esters, and the polyatomic anion found in solution. An example of the former, a salt is trisodium citrate; an ester is triethyl citrate. When part of a salt, the formula of the citrate ion is written as C6H5O3−7 or C3H5O-COO-3−3.Source: Wikipedia
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
corn, canola oil, salt, sunflower oil, antioxidants (tocopherols, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, citric acid)
- corn -> en:corn - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 20 - percent_max: 100
- canola oil -> en:canola-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- salt -> en:salt - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
- sunflower oil -> en:sunflower-oil - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - from_palm_oil: no - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 25
- antioxidants -> en:antioxidant - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- tocopherols -> en:e306 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- ascorbic acid -> en:e300 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 10
- rosemary extract -> en:e392 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 6.66666666666667
- citric acid -> en:e330 - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing category and nutrition facts
⚠️ The category of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt ? Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product