Barcode: 9300648340300 (EAN / EAN-13)
Countries where sold: Australia
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Sulphur dioxide and sulphites
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E122 - Azorubine
- E150d - Sulphite ammonia caramel
- E110 - Sunset yellow FCF
- E102 - Tartrazine
- E125 - Scarlet GN
- E133 - Brilliant blue FCF Moderate risk of over exposure
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E223 - Sodium metabisulphite High risk of over exposure
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Energy (kcal)||61.4286 kcal|
|- Saturated fat||0 g|
|- Sugars||15.857 g|
Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by kiliweb.
Product page also edited by inf, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlndnQcjg_gDgOhrVpUCL9IaqBbvDYsNowrLdC6s.