Help us create transparency on the packaging of food products with the operation Tackling Food Packaging in partnership with ADEME, the French Agency for Ecological Transition! #TacklingPackaging
Diet caffeine free - Coca-Cola
This product page is not complete. You can help by editing it based on the photos we have, by taking more photos using the Android or iPhone/iPad app or, if you are the producer of this product, by signing up to our Platform for Producers. Thank you!
Barcode: 9300675086356 (EAN / EAN-13)
Categories: Beverages, Carbonated drinks, Artificially sweetened beverages, Sodas, Diet beverages, Colas, Diet sodas
Countries where sold: Australia
Matching with your preferences
Food processing level unknown
The ingredients of the product must be specified in order to determine the NOVA group.
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.Take a photo of the ingredients Take a photo of the ingredients
Missing data to compute the Nutri-Score
Missing nutrition facts
⚠️ The nutrition facts of the product must be specified in order to compute the Nutri-Score.Could you add the information needed to compute the Nutri-Score? Add nutrition facts
Salt in high quantity (2.54%)
What you need to know
- A high consumption of salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Many people who have high blood pressure do not know it, as there are often no symptoms.
- Most people consume too much salt (on average 9 to 12 grams per day), around twice the recommended maximum level of intake.
Recommendation: Limit the consumption of salt and salted food
- Reduce the quantity of salt used when cooking, and don't salt again at the table.
- Limit the consumption of salty snacks and choose products with lower salt content.
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (100mL)
Compared to: Diet sodas Energy 2 kj
-50% Fat ? ? Saturated fat ? ? Carbohydrates 0.1 g 0.1 g -45% Sugars ? ? Fiber ? ? Proteins 0.05 g 0.05 g -22% Salt 2.54 g 2.54 g +9,037%
Eco-Score not yet applicable
Not yet applicable for the category: Sodas
The Eco-Score is not yet applicable for this category, but we are working on adding support for it.
Missing packaging information for this product
⚠️ The information about the packaging of this product is not filled in.Take a photo of the recycling information Take a photo of the recycling information
Origins of ingredients
Origins of ingredients with a high impact
Origin of the product and/or its ingredients % of ingredients Impact
Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors
Last edit of product page on by archanox.
Product page also edited by teolemon.