Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 8 employees. We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2023 budget and to continue to develop the project.
Thank you! favorite
Matching with your preferences
Ultra processed foods
Food products are classified into 4 groups according to their degree of processing:
- Unprocessed or minimally processed foods
- Processed culinary ingredients
- Processed foods
- Ultra processed foods
The determination of the group is based on the category of the product and on the ingredients it contains.
E102 - Tartrazine
Tartrazine: Tartrazine is a synthetic lemon yellow azo dye primarily used as a food coloring. It is also known as E number E102, C.I. 19140, FD&C Yellow 5, Acid Yellow 23, Food Yellow 4, and trisodium 1--4-sulfonatophenyl--4--4-sulfonatophenylazo--5-pyrazolone-3-carboxylate-.Tartrazine is a commonly used color all over the world, mainly for yellow, and can also be used with Brilliant Blue FCF -FD&C Blue 1, E133- or Green S -E142- to produce various green shades.Source: Wikipedia
E122 - Azorubine
Azorubine: Azorubine is an azo dye produced as a disodium salt. In its dry form, the product appears red to maroon. It is mainly used in foods which are heat-treated after fermentation. It has E number E122.Source: Wikipedia
E133 - Brilliant blue FCF
Brilliant Blue FCF: Brilliant Blue FCF -Blue 1- is an organic compound classified as a triarylmethane dye and a blue azo dye, reflecting its chemical structure. Known under various commercial names, it is a colorant for foods and other substances. It is denoted by E number E133 and has a color index of 42090. It has the appearance of a blue powder. It is soluble in water, and the solution has a maximum absorption at about 628 nanometers.Source: Wikipedia
E211 - Sodium benzoate
Sodium benzoate: Sodium benzoate is a substance which has the chemical formula NaC7H5O2. It is a widely used food preservative, with an E number of E211. It is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and exists in this form when dissolved in water. It can be produced by reacting sodium hydroxide with benzoic acid.Source: Wikipedia
E330 - Citric acid
Citric acid: Citric acid is a weak organic acid that has the chemical formula C6H8O7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms. More than a million tons of citric acid are manufactured every year. It is used widely as an acidifier, as a flavoring and chelating agent.A citrate is a derivative of citric acid; that is, the salts, esters, and the polyatomic anion found in solution. An example of the former, a salt is trisodium citrate; an ester is triethyl citrate. When part of a salt, the formula of the citrate ion is written as C6H5O3−7 or C3H5O-COO-3−3.Source: Wikipedia
Details of the analysis of the ingredients
We need your help!
Some ingredients could not be recognized.
We need your help!
You can help us recognize more ingredients and better analyze the list of ingredients for this product and others:
carbonated water, sugar, flavours, food acid (330), preservative (211), colours (150d, 122, 102, 133), avour
- Edit this product page to correct spelling mistakes in the ingredients list, and/or to remove ingredients in other languages and sentences that are not related to the ingredients.
- Add new entries, synonyms or translations to our multilingual lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods, and labels.
- carbonated water -> en:carbonated-water - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 14.2857142857143 - percent_max: 100
- sugar -> en:sugar - vegan: yes - vegetarian: yes - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 50
- flavours -> en:flavouring - vegan: maybe - vegetarian: maybe - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 33.3333333333333
- food acid -> en:food acid - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 25
- 330 -> en:330 - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 25
- preservative -> en:preservative - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- 211 -> en:211 - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 20
- colours -> en:colour - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 16.6666666666667
- 150d -> en:150d - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 16.6666666666667
- 122 -> en:122 - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 8.33333333333333
- 102 -> en:102 - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 5.55555555555556
- 133 -> en:133 - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 4.16666666666667
- avour -> en:avour - percent_min: 0 - percent_max: 14.2857142857143
Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Fat ? Saturated fat ? Carbohydrates ? Sugars ? Fiber ? Proteins ? Salt ? Fruits‚ vegetables‚ nuts and rapeseed‚ walnut and olive oils (estimate from ingredients list analysis) 0 %
Eco-Score not computed - Unknown environmental impact
We could not compute the Eco-Score of this product as it is missing some data, could you help complete it?Could you add a precise product category so that we can compute the Eco-Score? Add a category
Origins of ingredients
Missing origins of ingredients information
⚠️ The origins of the ingredients of this product are not indicated.
If they are indicated on the packaging, you can modify the product sheet and add them.
If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.Add the origins of ingredients for this product Add the origins of ingredients for this product