kelloggs gluten free date and apple breakfast biscuits

Barcode: 9310055102460 (EAN / EAN-13)

This product page is not complete. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for Android or iPhone/iPad. Thank you! ×

Product characteristics

Countries where sold: Australia

Ingredients

→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).

Ingredients list:
servings per package:5 serving size: 40g (1 packf) quantity per serving % daily intake a per serving quantity per 100g 720 kj 8% 1800 kj energy protein 1,4g 3% 3,6g nil detected - gluten 12,6g 1,2g 72,1g 23,9 g 5,3g 250 mg 7% 5,0 g 0,5g 28,8g 9,6g 2,1g 100 mg fat, total - saturated 2% carbohydrate 9% - sugars 11% dietary fibre 7% sodium 4% fpack weight is approximate and is only to beused as a guide, if you have any specific dietary requirements please weigh your serving, a percentage daily intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700 kj,

Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Gluten

Nutrition facts


Nutrition facts As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
Energy (kJ) ?
Energy (kcal) ?
Fat ?
Carbohydrates ?
Proteins ?

Product added on by openfoodfacts-contributors.
Last edit of product page on by inf.

If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page.