Choc Bars - Bulla
Barcode: 9310161006188 (EAN / EAN-13)
Common name: Choc coated creamy malt, peppermint and vanilla flavoured ice cream
Countries where sold: Australia
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
May contain palm oil Non-vegan
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E322 - Lecithins
- E476 - Polyglycerol polyricinoleate
- E155 - Brown ht High risk of over exposure
- E123 - Amaranth
- E133 - Brilliant blue FCF Moderate risk of over exposure
- E102 - Tartrazine
- E160b - Annatto
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E412 - Guar gum
- E407a - Processed eucheuma seaweed High risk of over exposure
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
Comparison to average values of products in the same category:(53 products)
→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Ice creams||Ice creams and sorbets||Frozen desserts||Desserts||Frozen foods|