Coles Supreme Pizza
Countries where sold: Australia
→Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E330 - Citric acid
- E460 - Cellulose
- E200 - Sorbic acid High risk of over exposure
- E325 - Sodium lactate
- E451 - Triphosphates
- E508 - Potassium chloride
- E450 - Diphosphates
- E452 - Polyphosphates
- E1412 - Distarch phosphate
- E415 - Xanthan gum
- E407a - Processed eucheuma seaweed High risk of over exposure
- E407 - Carrageenan High risk of over exposure
- E412 - Guar gum
- E316 - Sodium erythorbate
- E250 - Sodium nitrite High risk of over exposure
- E120 - Cochineal
- E575 - Glucono-delta-lactone
- E306 - Tocopherol-rich extract
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
Comparison to average values of products in the same category:(20 products)
→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Frozen pizzas||Frozen pizzas and pies||Pizzas||Pizzas pies and quiches||Frozen foods||Meals|