Cadbury Roses Chocolate
Barcode: 9400550521269 (EAN / EAN-13)
Countries where sold: Australia
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
May contain palm oil Non-vegan
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E422 - Glycerol
- E322i - Lecithin
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E476 - Polyglycerol polyricinoleate
- E492 - Sorbitan tristearate High risk of over exposure
- E440 - Pectins
- E331 - Sodium citrates
- E330 - Citric acid
- E341 - Calcium phosphates High risk of over exposure
- E500 - Sodium carbonates
- E141 - Copper complexes of chlorophylls and chlorophyllins
- E160c - Paprika extract
- E150a - Plain caramel
- E150c - Ammonia caramel Moderate risk of over exposure
- E450 - Diphosphates High risk of over exposure
- E904 - Shellac
- E901 - White and yellow beeswax
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
|Energy (kcal)||503.8241 kcal|
|- Saturated fat||15.6 g|
|- Sugars||52 g|
Product added on by inf
Last edit of product page on by gluten-scan.
Product page also edited by kiliweb, openfoodfacts-contributors, yuka.sY2b0xO6T85zoF3NwEKvlmtWQ9vRrC7mGkPfnhCb--bRP6zwePdVwIPaaqo.