English muffins - Coles
Countries where sold: Australia
→Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Gluten
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E341 - Calcium phosphates
- E263 - Calcium acetate
- E262 - Sodium acetates
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E200 - Sorbic acid High risk of over exposure
- E481 - Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate High risk of over exposure
- E472e - Mono- and diacetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
- E471 - Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
4 - Ultra processed food and drink products
Serving size: 67.0g
Comparison to average values of products in the same category:(132 products)
→ Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category.
|Nutrition facts||As sold
for 100 g / 100 ml
per serving (67.0g)
|Breads||Cereals and potatoes||Plant-based foods||Plant-based foods and beverages|
|Energy (kcal)||178 kcal||119 kcal||-35%||-48%||-42%||-33%|
|Fat||2 g||1.34 g||-56%||-68%||-80%||-77%|
|- Saturated fat||1 g||0.67 g||-14%||-41%||-52%||-47%|
|Carbohydrates||30 g||20.1 g||-33%||-42%||-5%||+7%|
|- Sugars||2 g||1.34 g||-39%||-68%||-68%||-69%|
|Fibers||5 g||3.35 g||+9%||+3%||+12%||+23%|
|Proteins||8 g||5.36 g||-13%||-3%||+4%||+21%|